RE: Price on PCM

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 11:06:34 EST

The prices are reasonable. The amount of HP gained by these specific mods
is dependent on what other performance mods you've completed. I assume
you're talking about a high-performance PCM. Just by itself, that's ~10 HP.
The roller rockers ~5-8 HP.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile