Re: Headin to South Fl today!

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 14:50:12 EST

Be careful and enjoy,Jack! I hope you've got the dak cleaned up to travel
in! I had mine in near-show condition when I left to come up here to
Tennessee on sunday and it was really neat to see people pass and give me a
thumbs up,and people at the gas station asking all sorts of questions.Good
luck and be safe,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html