update on speedomeater questions

From: carl rocheleau (fly_by_guy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 17:43:53 EST

hi all
i posted a message a couplw of weeks ago with the
question on how to readjust the speeder meater now
that i put the bigger tires on
well i had to go to two different dealers cuz the
first had no clue what i was talking about the second
said yeah no prob he grabed the handheld computer we
walked out to the truck it only took him 5 min and he
had to start over 3 times cuz the computer on the
truck wasent letting him in at first. i gave him $10
and was on my way just wanted to let you's know

i got stopped today too
my gauge said 30 the cop said 40 so it was pretty
bad
he let me go when i told him about getting it
readjusted

have a merry christmas all

thanks again
carl