Re: RE: KEYED!

From: David Zavetsky (zavetsky@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 22:20:47 EST

Some dickhead did this to my truck when it was parked downtown one
morning..........

two gouges to the metal all across my tailgate..........My 92 was just a
couple years old then......the experience STILL infuriates me.....

Inconsiderate peter-smoking jagoffs, is what they are............

Sorry. This kind of thing pisses me off, even if I were to hate the person
who owned the vehicle......

Like they say.........a beautiful paintjob is a terrible thing to waste!

NOW, I had a repaint of the whole truck courtesy of Chrysler a year ago and
the truck has been garaged for much of the time ,except for sweet
days............took it out sevral weeks back to get some stuff at Home
Depot.......Came out and their was a nice dent in the side of the
bed...........of course, no note or nuthin......

Sons of bitches..........................hang em if ya catch em.............