Re: MSD Spark plug wire...

From: Hugh Catlett (hcatlett@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 22:51:42 EST

Tom,
Just installed MSD 8.5 mm in my 98 5.2L. Part number is 32979 and cost at
Summit is about $78+. Installation was easy enough but the MSD wires are
slightly longer than the OEMs and I picked an almost exact match for the
first wire I changed (#2) and had to go back and swap it out later when I
found out that MSD's are longer. When you change them out try to choose the
MSD that is slightly longer than OEM and you will only have to change 8
wires instead on 9. (HA HA)
Hugh