early 90's (i think) Shelby Daytona, OUCH

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 23 2000 - 14:02:36 EST

Damnit,
    Off the first light Iw as jsut kidding around and took off kinda fast, I
had my stereo cranked, and wasn't really paying much attention at the next
light, he took off like a bat outa hell, I was able to keep up once I
realized we where racing adn punched it, what do these little suckers have in
them, is look nicely maintained/set up. (get this is was blue with a silver
stripe!) Anyways I was just wondering, normally I can easily catch people if
they beat me off the line, but he had me even, he was pullin away, but I was
catchin him eighter, adn he had abouta 1 car off the jump (which I didn't
notice) SH*T!

Greg