Re: Re: MERRY HO! HO! ATTN: RYAN

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 12:34:55 EST

I should be there on the night of the 26th. I drive a
1994 Club Cab Sport, Emerald Green in color, with a
Rams head logo in light green on both sides of the
rear window. Right now I plan on being there. But,
Becky might have other thoughts. I need to get with
her on this! You know how girlfriends are! I still
plan on being in Gatlinburg on the 27th.