DML member count

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 14:03:37 EST

Holy cow, I was looking through the DML Home Page and saw the member count
is at 1075 people! Just as amazing, the number of visitors to the site is
251,478 people. We all should be proud, especially Jon Steiger. Time has
really gone fast over the past few years since I first joined the DML. It
really has been an extremely informative and helpful mailing list. I would
just like to thank everyone who has helped me out over the years by
providing suggestions and answers to all my questions I have asked and those
who helped me with the 'problems' I have encountered with my Dakota. Happy
Holidays and please have a safe and wonderful New Year.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6