Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Shelby outrunning a Dak

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 23:24:10 EST

That was a bad flashback! I also remember when you had that Vericom and made
me stand on the side of the road for 15 minutes when it was about 10 degrees
out. You took off to get some numbers and left me standing on the side of
the road in the middle of nowhere. What are friends for, huh?

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)