Off-topic Tundra vs. Intrepid

From: Ed Buxton (flamin_red_dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 12:39:19 EST

Friday, I saw the results of a Tundra vs. Intrepid
wreck. The Tundra did the side swiping via a lane
change with the Intrepid beside him. The Dodge
obviously suffered body damage along the length of the
driver's side, but the Toyota, the front was damaged
and the wheel pointedsideways about 30 degrees.
Doesn't say too much in my book about the Tundra...and
the Intrepid did drive away under it's own power...not
the Toyota