Re: RE: Re: Dodge vs Ford,or I spanked a Lightning! Bahahahaha!!! yeller

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 26 2000 - 00:18:22 EST

I was kinda thinking the same thing... Motortrend once said, you can have
them in any color you want, as long as it is red, black or white hehehehe

that was before silver (my favorite) of course =]

         http://www.geocities.com/gwgaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]