Re: RE: Re: Dodge vs Ford,or I spanked a Lightning! Bahahahaha!!!

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Tue Dec 26 2000 - 12:45:34 EST

There's a custom one on SVTperformance.com and I have at least seen one
other yellow Gen 1 and one yellow Gen 2, you outta watch some L owners bitch
about yellow not being an offered color.....Well duh, they end up doing it
themselves, not too difficult to comprehend......

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
I wonde rof it'd be physically possible for me to paint MY turck yellow?!?!
HMM! LMAO!