RE: RE: Re: Dodge vs Ford,or I spanked a Lightning! Bahahaha ha!!!

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Dec 26 2000 - 13:40:31 EST

Let me illustrate the picture one more time...it maybe a Roush F-150
version. They come in more colors and have the same flaring, wheels,
suspension and no blower unit. In the 2001 version, they will have a
blower unit from Vortec V-II rather than the Eaton Blower. It was Roush
engineering that did most of the work on the L model.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC