Elanor Styled front spoiler/front end treatment!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 00:01:54 EST

Damnit,
    I had gotten over Elanor in "gone in 60 Seconds" right until I got that
movie adn my new DVD player for Xmas. So I started paying really really
close attention to the movie, mainly Elanor (Gotta love it, even if it is a
Ford,mustanf at that) Anyways I decided that with some slight modsifications
to the front bumper and a bit of custom metal work (for the spoiler part) I
could ahve me a nice dual KC setup with a perfectly smooth nicely angled
front bumper.
    I know it all sounds like I am dreaming, but I really really wanna see if
I can make the happen! I don't really belive that it'd be too much effort,
the front would be a rolled piece, and the sides would be pretty much flat
with not a whole lot of bending in the front

Oh well,
Tell me not too
I dare you too

Lata