RE: Re: dml: blower?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 10:18:48 EST

Tim,

If we have more people go to the DaimlerChrysler site on feedback, asking
for a R/T Hemi Ram/Dakota/Durango/GT Cruiser/Neon models with a Whipple quad
rotor, the may listen. I know, with these current models they can sell the
limited 5000 each and make money on them. The Ford folks due it, why can't
Daimler...next that is coming is the blown Focus and Thunder (Expedition).

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC