Re: RE: Re:"Ford vs. Dodge.I apologize to those i offended..

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 10:45:42 EST

Don't leave David! Please man, seriously, don't go. I may not have done the
same thing you did, but I really don't know what my ADRENALINE and ANGER
would've led me to do at the spur of the moment! It wasn't even your fault!
HE made you get so mad that your adrenaline took over, and he paid for it,
maybe he's learned a valuable lesson!

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
NEVER MESS WITH A DAK! HEHEHE