Re: RE: Re:Ford vs. Dodge.I apologize to those i offended..

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 13:17:41 EST

David,

We all have our "times" where we go a little bit overboard...no biggie. That's
no reason to leave though...I, personally, am happy to chat with ya on the
list, privately, or on the phone.

(Regarding Bill's email...hehehe...i've done that myself and at one
point...regretted doing it.)

Glad to have ya.

- Bernd