Re: Answer for Kenne Bell Blower for the 4.7

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 13:38:40 EST

Steven,

I had spoken with the techs at KB and they convert the 4.7L to Mass Air
(unfortunately...not the 5.2/5.9L though). The "Optimizer" that they use is
more than just a "Jet type module"...it converts the non-linear signal from the
MAF Meter to a linear signal that the PCM can understand. It also tunes the
engine across the entire range rather than just a certain RPM band (like the
JET and Hypertech chips).

Otherwise...not a bad system. :)

- Bernd