Re: 01 Wont Start

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 13:43:14 EST

Yes its standard is there any other way to go? I'll look at the clutch
pedal tonight to see if the wires are there, maybe they are just loose or
some thing. I tried for about five minutes pushing the clutch in and out in
and then trying to start. I finally gave up went inside and 10 minutes
later I tried it again and it started up without effort at all. Hopefully
its just a loose wire down there. If not I hope the service department at
my dealer is good, I havent dealt with them yet.

Chris