Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: dml: blower?

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 14:14:47 EST

'Scuse my stupidity, but ewhat is a "trunk kit"? Also, I kind of like the
idea of an SC with no turbo lag for better 0-60 times and being ale to
change the pulley for more boost., But then the turbo sounds soooooo good
just keeping upgrading the turbo! I'll be happy either way, :) I like the
looks of the black one better minus the clear lenses.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Eat dust SIs......