RE: May I ask for you help? Patrick

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 17:54:17 EST

To respond of what I know, the 4.7 has only two headers version that I am
aware of; Borla and JBA. The only version of headers that are currently
being made are the shorty version.

I had talk to the wholesaler outlet for Borla but never received a Dakota
dyno sheet of HP/TQ gains. Borla headers can be found on the
www.truckperformance.com.

With the JBA version, I am the current test vehicle on the 4.7 motor and the
current (2nd mod for CARB approved version only) shorty header produced 9
rwhp. Expect release of the JBA headers is sometime in January timeframe.
There is a third mod on the shorty headers on the flange now.

Both are made of high quality material and have a outstanding QC department.

I have to agree with Bernd statement on the exhaust size and type. You can
talk to Bruce Bridges on exhaust Flowmetrics at bbridges@flometrics.com.

Anything we can do to help a DMLer to achieve more performance from his/her
truck.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA