Roll Pan Needed for 99 Dak! (Attn Chuck Robbins)

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 19:57:08 EST

Hey fellow DMLers,
    I was involved in an automobile accident today and damaged my rear
bumper. When all is said and done, the auto shop said they would replace the
stock bumper with a custom roll pan of my choosing! (insurance pays the
bill!!). With this in mind, I need to locate the right rollpan and quick.

I currently have a dual catback setup which exits from the rear. The auto
shop will do the necessary hole preparation to have the exhaust exit thru
the rear of the roll pan. Can someone give me the ordering info for a roll
pan which will work for my dakota?? Any and all help is
appreciated...including name brand, part number etc. Because it's an
insurance job, I need to get the info quick...that's why I have ask all of
you.

...Note to Chuck: Hey man I lost your email...I figure if noone else can
help, you probably know exactly the roll pan I need :-)

Thanks all!
Kevin