RE: Re: stickers~Attn. Greg

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 11:39:46 EST

> > I read a post on the 24th about DML stickers, and I was
> wondering how big
> > they are? Will they fit on my pop-outs? Anyway, you said
> you had peel
> > and stick, and cutouts; what are the difference between
> them. And how
> > much do you want for the stickers? TIA!

Ok the peel&sticks are one solid piece of vinyl, and the cut-outs are like
the etched glass look. I no longer have any cut-outs. I do have 6 of the
solid decals left for $7ea +1.00 for shipping/envelope... Please respond via
email... Once these are gone, they are gone...

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES
Rahway NJ