OT web page publishing probs

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 14:13:05 EST

This post has no Dakota content other than related to my Dak's web site.
Thank you for your patience.

    I am trying to publish some changed web pages and am unable to do so. I
recently hooked up a home network and had no problems before the network. I
am using Linksys' router (model # BEFSR41) and use @home with Win98. My
downloads are fine (considering my cell is oversold) and everything is fine
on the network.
    I have tried using MS's Web Publishing Wizard, some shareware called FTP
Works and FrontPage 2K. When I try to publish a page and/or file app. 8kb
publishes before the upload freezes and it does the same regardless of
software used.
    If anyone has any ideas why this is happening, please email me off list.

Thank you,

Chuck Robbins
intense99dak@home.com