Re: four wheel drive problem

From: ZaneDClark@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 15:08:26 EST

The wire is attached on the front axle along with vacuum lines. My quess is
that this is the "lock out" for the front wheels to engage in four wheel
drive. I had the engine rebuilt and the 4-wheel would not engage afterward.
The wire is about 4 feet long with an obvious connector at the loose end. I
have looked for somewhere to plug it into but am at a loss.

I do have a Chilton book for my 90 Dakota, but find nothing for this.

I agree that no loose wires should be there. but where to plug into.

zane