Re: NON-DAK!! need help....

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 20:44:56 EST

Gee whiz.I must be a sucker for a pretty
face.OK.You`ll have to excuse me,everyone,I must go
register with "the poop" and set myself up to receive
all their monthly newsletters! But my apprehension is
overridden by my attraction for Elmo. Now that`s a
good-lookin` pooch!I looked at all the other
pictures,but YECHHH! What a bunch of dogs! hehe
Steve P. - fdedip@whale-mail.com wrote:
> This is dog related. Still with me? OK.
> Sorry to post this on the DML, but my dog, Elmo, is
> in a photo
> contest, and he is LOSING!! To a Pomeranian!! This
> must not be!
> So I am forced to ask my Dakota brethren and sistren
> for help. It is
> here:
> http://www.thepoop.com/saytreats.asp
> You have to register to vote, but it costs you
> nothing more than a
> few minutes of your time. You could vote every day,
> if so inclined,
> but every vote helps!
> Elmo is easy to pick out, due to his stunning good
> looks, and HUGE
> grin! (probably anticipating a ride in the Dakota!)
> Just for a little Dak content...
> http://www.homestead.com/elmothesbt/staffuses5.html
> On this page, I have a photo of Elmo with the
> Dakota.
>
> TIA for your help, fellow Dakites!
> Flip
>
> Care2 make the world greener !

=====
1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.