Lowered Dakota

From: Casey Aldridge (caldridge@uswest.net)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 21:50:36 EST

Hey....I know the guy that owns that truck....
He's a doctor here in the valley.......It's a sixer with the same
powerdyne unit that is on my truck...he also has the Hotchkis kit just like
me,
the interior on that truck is awesome...total tweed everywhere. He also
shoots a 75 shot of the juice....he claims a best run of 14.4 w/ the juice.
Truckin Nationals was ok this year...there was a pretty good crowd of
DML'ers...err R/T guys
there. The guy that owns this white dak offered me cash for my truck at the
Nat's, but I
had already agreed to sell it to my friend...which turned up sour....so im
kinda pissed, but oh well.
Lata