Re: Install Fog lamps question ???????

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 00:00:19 EST

I have a set of the Pilot Fog Lights on my 98, were a breeze to install.
Have to do a little contortion work to get the brackets installed but once
that's done, easy stuff. Can probably do it in an afternoon easy. Any
questions, I will try my best to help where I can. If need be I could
probably take some pics of the setup I have and send them to you.

Just e-mail me personally,

Aaron da GA V6'r
zanphier@bellsouth.net