RE: RE: Re: stickers

From: Jack Yates (jack@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 01:34:45 EST

If anyone is interested, I have 4 of the original DML stickers here that Jon
had produced that I think someone could put to good use. (I'm goin for the
stealth look :-] )

1 Yellow 7" Round "Smoke em if ya got em" Sticker
1 Grey/Black 7" Round "Smoke em if ya got em" Sticker
1 Small Grey/Black (bout 7" wide and 3" high) "DML Member" Sticker
1 Small Yellow (bout 7" wide and 3" high) "DML Member" Sticker

Shoot me an email if you want one, they are on the house and limited to 1
per customer =]

I couldn't find the page that Jon originally created to display them, not
sure if it is still up or not.

Later
Jack
http://blackdakrt.com