Didn't make it down south!

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 07:26:35 EST

Due to weather forecasts of alot of snow being dumped
on southern Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. I didn't
go south. Boy somebody sure a hell owes me for that
one. The only snowfall I've seen is the 1 1/2" we got
Tuesday night. On top of the 3 to 4 inches already on
the ground. We were supposed to get 10 to 18 inches
of the white stuff. Where is it? I've got 5 80lb.
bags of concrete, encased in plastic, in my bed. Got
my entrenching tool, warm blankets in the cab in case
I got stranded away from home, MRE's (yuk) and water
in the cab if needed. At least I was prepared. And
VOILA! What happens! NO SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well,
all is not lost. I did get some good shots of the
surrounding countryside with my new digicam. This was
just my rant here!!!!!!!!