Re: Tow hooks

From: DodgeKota4x4gurl@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 15:16:48 EST

I have tow hooks on the front of my Dak. I had to take the plastic thing out
from underneath my front bumper because when I put the new wheels on the
tires rubbed on it, when I did we realized it was ugly as can be, so out came
the black spray paint and some shiny chrome tow hooks. If you take the air
dam, I guess that's what it would be called, off, you will have too very
obvious brackets hanging down, that's where I put mine. It looks really
tough. I wouldn't recommend using them for extraction purposes, but they look
good!
Ryan
95 318 4x4 RC Sport