>>BRUCE B. (F&B) <<

From: Steven St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 16:42:44 EST

Bruce, I am still waiting on the 3" hose from Intense Performance. Should
be here tomorrow.

I had remove the Z-Tube as you recommended before and ran a straight small
one with a 7" S&B cone to do some more analysis on the F&B TB before
switching back.

I had to reset the computer thanks to the TCM adjusted itself somehow to run
the stall converter from the 2700 to 3700. Felt weird though. I did noticed
all the air rushing up from the fan blade blowing directly into the filter.

Another item is the rubber hood strip was remove to gather what outside air
could reach the filter. I did noticed the filter was more than warm after
running only three hard (rubber burning) miles.

I try to put on some mileage to see the results.

I will try to stop by on Wednesday or Thursday next week to drop off the TB.

Steven St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7 Hemi (Stage I testing)
1999 Chevy (gone in 2003)
1993 Tracker (still going...going)