You try to help people out

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 18:22:35 EST

I tell you you try to help people out and pass on some saving and what do you
get. I posted the same message on the Moparchat message board about the
Hotchkis group buy and this is the e-mail I got:

Chris:

I would appreciate it if you would stop posting leader posts to your web site
and club on Moparchat. We certainly want you on the site and to be involved,
but please do not post group buy posts and such that are not authorized or
sponsored by MoparChat.

Thanks,

Andrew Balto