Re: V6 Intake Manifold - Thanks

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 02:03:25 EST

Thanks guys for your input.... Yeah - looks like I'm stuck with either
the old premag V6 - or I do an engine swap... I'm looking more along
the lines of breaking every piggy bank I can find - and buying a new
R/T. I have been browsing Jack Yates blackdakrt.com web site (serious
drool) I think that might be my next direction. heh The project trucks
will havta wait.