Another few Questions

From: loose wheels (1991dak@team.camaroZ28.com)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 10:05:41 EST

Hey All,
  I'ts a really long time since I posted anything. But now that I am getting close to getting my engine rebuilt I want to make sure that I get a few details cleared up.
  First, I seem to remember someone on the list porting their Pre-Mag throttle body a couple of month ago, and I was wondering how that turned out.
  Secondly, I need to know if anybody out there has found a better price on JetChips than $213.95 which is TruckPerformance.Com's going rate right now.
  And Lastly, I know we have gone over this too many times already, I need to know whether the part number for the Autolite sparkplugs were 3923 or something else, and while I am on the subject how do tell the colder plugs from the hotter plugs?
  That's all the question's I have for now, Thanks in advance.

W.F.Wheels
91' CC 4x4 318 soon to be 322
AKA Mission: Impossible

Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET