RE: Re: RE: stickers~Attn. Greg

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 13:13:44 EST

Yup, got the email from PP, can't do much right now since I'm up to my
ass(and I'm not kidding) in that white stuff called snow.. THankfully I have
a snowblower(now everyone on the block is my friend).. Tuesday those that
have paid via PP will have their stickers going out. Oh and before someone
smartass makes a crack about me owning a Neon and not being able to send the
stuff out (like BobN), I walked the 5 blocks to the Post Office and they
were closed... So much for neither rain,sleet or snow not stopping the
USPS... ;-)

Greg (aka Snowbound in NJ)
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES