Re: Computer problems

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 03:24:22 EST

 Its a G3/400 MHz. (the SCSI model - not the new firewire)
This was the 2nd power adapter that got ruined. So - being unsatisfied with
the slow performance of my old 5 year old machine... I took my two broken
power adapters, took the good half of each power adapter - spliced them
together and volia... I have power! My new one is still on order - but
nothing beats good old McGyver skills. heh.

--

"Its no joke Tuco, its a rope..."

Tom http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine Site Updated - on 12/7/00 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2