Re: check this HEMI out

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 13:39:21 EST

> I was on ebay messing around when all of the sudden i found this. I'm
sure
> there is somebody out there that would love this
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=533849613

A GenII with a frigin 392 in it, how cool is this?! Current bid a about
$2100 with 7+ days left on the bid. Bids opened up at a mere $5. Curious
what the final price will be, definately one to keep an eye on. This truck
could become a true 'sleeper'. Just might wanna lose the bed cap, eh? Do
some suspension work, some performance goodie, oh man this thing could be a
street and drap strip terror. Complete with the 8 3/4 rear end, wonder if
this guy found out like many of the you who race, that the 8.25 doesnt hold
up that well. Come on, somebody better buy thig thing!! Especially someone
in my area so I take it for a spin!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6