Summer BBQ meet report (was: Just got my calendar!)

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 01 2001 - 11:11:26 EST

I just remembered that the message below never went through. It bounced
off the news server when I first tried to send it on Christmas Eve, and
then I got busy with the holidays and forgot to re-try it.

Sooner or later I'll get this posted :-).

Andy Levy wrote:

> I just got my 2001 DML Calendar (well, calendars, I bought one for work
> and one for home). Many, many, MANY thanks to Jon for putting this
> together again this year. This year's calendar is even better than last
> years. It's great flipping through and saying "hey, I met them" and
> "hey, I was there when that picture was taken." But the best one is
> Miss May, The Adam Blaster, because I can say "I took that picture."

Shouldn't that be *Mister* May? :-)

Speaking of the BBQ, the meet report for that finally went up yesterday,
thanks to a great deal of help from Jon Steiger. It's at:

http://www.dakota-truck.net/MEET/dmlbbq02/

Yes, it was almost six months ago, sorry about the delay. I had no idea
how much time it would take to put together, or I don't think I would
have agreed to do it.

--
Linux: because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste.
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario