Re: Re: Fitting A Powerdyne (was V6 intake manifold)

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Jan 01 2001 - 19:08:14 EST

>>you mentioned electronics... do you refer to the
engine computer? And one other thing - I wouldnt need to fidgit with the
A/F
rato would I? Or should I just ask the powerdyne guys about that<<

You'll probably need more fuel under boost, but since the premag computers
are easier to manipulate it won't be too hard. Once you add the huffer, get
some V8 injectors (or an entire V8 TB) and an adjustable fuel pressure
regulator. You could crank up the fuel pressure and the bigger injectors
would get you that extra fuel. If you go with ridiculous boost levels, then
you could add another injector. They put blowers on TBI Chevy motors, and
I'm sure some of the trick they use to get more fuel will work for premags
too =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult"