I'm back

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Mon Jan 01 2001 - 21:18:24 EST

Hi gang,
I've been gone for a while maybe some of the old timers may remember me.
When I got my R/T I joined the R/T list and after a while couldn't keep up
with both lists(plus the off topic lists). Now I 've got more time on my
hands so I'm back home. My new ride is a 00 FR RC R/T with MSD6btm(came with
the powerdyne that's to be installed shortly), MSD super conducters, 3924's
gapped at .045, no cat, kat box, huge K&N behind the foglight (nicely)
ducted with 3" PVC to a F&B stage I. After the blower install I plan on
getting my braking and roadholding up to speed.
Patrick Delgado