RE: Predictions of Chrysler's demise.....

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 10:49:48 EST

According to the latest buzz, DC is not dismissing Chrysler brand but just
reshelving some of the product lines. The Charger/Hemi C are on hold for
now. The 2002-2003 will make it to the showroom floor. The 2004-2006 will
be push back for about one year. The large SUV is dead, thanks to Daimler,
and the Neon will be redone in 2006 (another Mitsu product).

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC