Re: The most terrifying experience of my life

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 16:11:37 EST

Yeowch - What a frightening deal that was. But look at it this way - you
may have scored big point with the girlfriend LOL Seriously though - I'm
glad no one got hurt and the Dak is ok. Your experiance reminded me of a
few close calls I have had.

"Its no joke Tuco, its a rope..."

Tom http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine Site Updated - on 12/7/00 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2