Re: The most terrifying experience of my life...

From: Robert Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 18:01:31 EST

Andy,
 Glad to hear you the gf & the Dak made it thru unscathed! Btw, Sam's Club
in Latham has BIG packages of toilet paper...(lol) Sounds like it's time for
some new sneakers for the Dak. BTW, remember Steve Honohan from Leb. Valley?
What the heck were size/model were those Goodyears he had on his IBQC? Real
aggressive tread pattern & deep too. I checked Chuck Robbins pix from the
meet, but I can only see that that they're "Wranglers".
Let me know if you finalize anything for Feb. midwinter thingie. The DAKSY's
going in for paint repairs (+) next Monday & she oughta be looking good for
Feb. Just as lons as I keep an eye on her & keep her away from freakin'
Crossgates Mall!

TTYL,
.

 Bob Smith