RE: RE: RE: MOPAR PCM-Ron

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 18:32:23 EST

Only thing I've heard is sometime 1st quarter this year....but you know how
that goes. It's been pushed back since middle of last year so I don't know
what to tell you. You remember the controversy surrounding HP PCM's for
4X4's? Well, there's a part number for 4.7 HP PCM's for 4X4 vehicles, both
federal and California so, for now, that's good news.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD