Re: RE: MP headers Jet-Hot or not?

From: henryrollins@springmail.com
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 22:12:46 EST

We just started useing Jet hot here in the lab for our heat parts. They have some real neat coating's. I would say yes you do want to get them coated inside and out. I know on the carb. cars they say to make sure that you have the motor running right before you get them coated. ( If you have a lean cly. you will burn the coating right off) I have also heard people say that you should run your headers a couple of months then take them off and have them coated this allows a "set" to take place on the steel. I just doo not think this is easy for a daily driver. Just make sure they do the inside as well as the outside.

Matt Tharp

I just sent in a 310 ss pipe. Jet Hot charged me 50 Dollars for the 2000 F coating inside and out. Looks real good. It took 2-3 weeks to get back. Good tech support also.