Re: Home computer/Dak update.......got all kinds of RAM now!!

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 00:33:10 EST

AMEN!

plus, you can get dial up service for free now, as long as you don't mind
that little pop up banner thingy. we use them on our puter at work, taint
too bad, but I sure like my cable! Dial up will be a thing of the past in
the next 2 years anyways (or so I believe) =]

Dak content.. drove my truck today for the first time since sat. I was on E
and drove the wifes truck to work hehe
         http://www.geocities.com/gwgaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]