Good advice from this list

From: Patrick O'Day (fogbot@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 02:59:16 EST

Hey all

Just got back from a 500 mile road trip through the Cascade mountain range,
for those of you in Midwest and south picture your mountains (bumps) and
multiply by 10. Any who, hundreds of miles on winding back roads, paved,
sort of paved, gravel, dirt, and mud. Passed over the top of the range 6
times from the inland valley to the pacific ocean. sunshine and blue skies
the whole time.

Dak content starts here...
I put in the Autolite 3923 plugs and switched to Mobile 1 oil and I gotta
say thanks to all of you who recommended this change. We have been getting
14.7 mpg on the freeway until the new plugs went in. This trip averaged 17.3
mpg !

What a great way to start out the new year.

Patrick O'Day