Re: Re: DC says no go!

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 11:33:56 EST

SOunds like I had better get SaveChrysler.com up and running... no - we cant
get the old company back - but we can let them know we dont want them screwing
up the product lines!!

Where did you hear about the Charger and Hemi 300 being cancled? I need a link!

--

"Its no joke Tuco, its a rope..."

Tom http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine Site Updated - on 12/7/00 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2