@home users

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 12:22:57 EST

ok, finally got an answer from the @home peops. you have to use WS_ftp to
ftp your webpage to their server. The others aren't supported.

I believe there are some others out there having the same problem. If so, go
to download.com and get WS_FTP It will work

also, just a thought. @home gives you 7 email address', and they let you
have a 10mb webspace acct for every email addy... that is 70mb of space if
you just link them all together...hmmmmmmmmm

=]

DAK content: My new url is listed below. It has pics of my dak I hope to
put on my flares this weeken, if they come in, then I will post more pics.

           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]